Monday, September 11, 2006

Can't Believe I Forgot This...

In my mile long blog yesterday, I forgot to mention that Anniston weighs 3 lbs. We were so excited! She weighed 2 lbs 9 ozs when she was born. Like all babies, she lost down to 2 lbs 3 ozs. The doctors are doing a good job of getting some weight on her.

The nurse told us today that the doctor had written orders for only close family members to visit her until Oct. 1. Again, this was kind of hard because we want those we love to be able to see her. Of course we understand that this is the best thing; however, that doesn't make this stuff any easier to swallow.

I went back to work today. It felt good to get back into some sort of routine. It is funny because after you have been gone for 3 weeks, you know that you have a million things to do but have no idea where to start! It will take a little time to catch up for sure. My schedule will be crazy while she is in the hospital. I will have to shift things around and adjust to take care of all that needs to happen.

Brayden is also feeling lots better today. Joni and him were able to get back into a more normal routine. We are trying to establish some sort of routine for everyone's sanity!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Todd,

We need new pictures down here. I have all her pictures so far and I take them to my Wednesday night class for everyone to pray. Now that she is getting fat, I need a new one.

Debbie Tygrett

Anonymous said...

Todd,

It's so hard to get back into that normal routine, but it feels so good and stable when you do.

Praying that your "new normal" will develop a nice, easy rhythm!

Tim and Lisa Schaffer