Monday, August 14, 2006

The Gospels

I have just finished reading through the Gospels as a part of my plan to read the Bible chronologically. I love reading them because I am reminded of how amazing Jesus is. I love being reminded of the high price that Jesus paid for me and you.
I love being reminded that He came to "seek and save that which was lost".
I love to read about the feeding of the 5000.
I love to read about all of the people that He healed.
I love to read about His birth.
I love to read about His days here on the earth.
I love to read about His death.
I love to read about the resurrection.

I am so grateful for all that Jesus has done in my life. I hope to never get over October 13, 1983, when I came to know Christ!! Jesus has been so good to me!!

So long to the Gospels (for now). Hello Acts!!

No comments: