Saturday, August 26, 2006

Still Doing Good

Today was another great day for Anniston. She still seems to be getting stronger day by day. There was some concern today because the doctor called this morning and informed us that there was a baby that was transferred into the NICU that had RSV. For you and me that is nothing more than just a cold, but can be a really big deal for a premature baby. Fortunately, she has tested negative for RSV. They will have to test her again tomorrow to see if she can still be transferred on Tuesday. I really believe that she is ok. But is certainly a matter that we would like for you to pray about!

Joni and I really miss Brayden! We can't wait to see him on Tuesday!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Todd & Joni,
I am glad that you two took out time for yourselves. You are going to need it!! :-) Anniston is so pretty,already. We are in prayer for her getting well and the upcoming travel. God is giving you and her a testimony that is unforgettable, go with it and be glad that He has given this opportunity to you. You both are so strong in His word, you are an inspiration to other's. God Bless you and bring you home safely. Brayden is going to be so happy to see you. Praise God that you had him already taken care of. We love you guys and can not wait to see ALL of you, especially Anniston!:-)

Anonymous said...

Let me share a brief quotation from a devotional book. I thought of you when I read this.

"Trust Me in the midst of a messy day. Your inner calm--your Peace in My Presence--need not be shaken by what is going on around you...Instead of desperately striving to maintain order and control in your little world, relax and remember that circumstances cannot touch My Peace...Seek My Face, and I will open your eyes to see things from My perspective. Do not let your heart be troubled and do not be afraid. The Peace I give is sufficient for you."

WOW that is so good!
Love you guys so much
Ruthie