Thursday, August 17, 2006

I Wish It Could Get Here Quicker!

I am so excited! It is 16 days, 8 hours, 47 minutes until the kickoff for the Clemson football season. This season looks promising! In fact, we are ranked in the Top 16. For some schools, this might not be such a big deal, but for the Tigers it is huge! We are ranked ahead of South Carolina (the fake USC), UGA, Tennessee, and of course we are ahead of Memphis. After all, we know who the real Tigers are (sorry Memphis fans, I really do like the tigers....blue/gray just doesn't do it for me like orange).

I must admit, these kind of seasons scare me. What if they don't live up to the high expectations? Well, I'll will rant about how I am going to change teams. But the bottom line is that I am passionate about football. As much as I talk about it, I would never ditch the Tigers. I am pretty sure if I cut my arm, it would look like a puddle of carrot juice right now.

Tigers -- we need a good one! Let's go make it happen!!

No comments: