Friday, August 25, 2006

A Week Old!!

We just got back from visiting Anniston and she is doing great. It looks like at this time that we are going to be going back to Memphis on Tuesday. I am pretty excited about this because I certainly don't want to rush anything. We have made contact with Baptist East and they are ready to receive us. The main hold up is that this all falls on a weekend. Joni and I will be able to hang out together before we get back to Memphis, where I am sure things will be extremely busy!! I will update everyone later today about her condition. Keep praying!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey todd i heard that ur baby was born on my birth day i just wanted to say congralations im praying for her
chris

Anonymous said...

Todd and Joni,

It is very obvious that the hand of God is holding all of you very close to His heart and that you're well protected. What a joy it has been to follow along with the exciting miracles of your life! Thank you for sharing and may God continue to bless you and take care of you.

Brad and Theresa