Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Tuesday Update

We are planning to go see Anniston in a little while. I wanted to post now because I think we will watch a movie when we get back. She is continuing to do well. They took her off the Billie Light (for jaundis - not sure I spelled that right?). Her color looked really good today. She was resting well. They decided to wait a day or so to try to take her off the ventilator. They told us that they will have to put a pic line in through her arm to help with IV, meds, and other things. This is not uncommon and keeps them from having to put needles in her arm. They have been using the embylical cord for such things, but they can only use it for 7-10 days. We talked a little more today about moving her to Memphis. I called the insurance company and found out how much they would cover for the transportation. I found out that they cover 80%, which will be a blessing. Now we just have to get in touch with Leboneur and get the details worked out. I will post later tonight if there are any other changes. Thanks again to everyone who is praying for us. You mean more to us than you know!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY GUYS,

THOSE PICS OF ANNISTON ARE GREAT! I JUST DOWNLOADED THEM TO MY DESKTOP AND SCREEN SAVER. THIS WAY EVERY TIME I SEE HER PRECIOUS LITTLE FACE I SEND A PRAYER UP FOR HER AND YOU GUYS! WE LOVE YOU AND ARE RIGHT BESIDE YOU EVERY STEP OF THE WAY. JONI, I LOVE YOU, GIRL!!!

RENEE STEPHENS & FAMILY

Anonymous said...

Hi Todd & Joni!

I just wanted you to know that we are praying for you and your sweet little one. I understand what you are going through. Our "Sammo" was born really early too and he is now a very busy, happy 8 year old. It is amazing to see how many people love you when you go through something like this.
God revealed so much of Himself to us during that time. He is so good, so faithful and so loving, no matter what we're going through.

I know you will be happy to be back in Memphis and I will pray that it will happen soon. We love you and will continue to lift you up.

In His Love,
Susan Tatum