Wednesday, August 09, 2006

A Week Away!!

We are one week (that's 7 days...168 hours...1440 mins...depending on how you want to look at it), from the kickoff of CrossOver for 2006-2007. To say that I can't wait would definately be an understatement. I have thought about and prayed for this day all summer long. I am so anxious to get back into the routine of hanging out with Middle School students every Wednesday night. It is going to be awesome, amazing, and incredible to say the least. If you are a student get there anyway you can. If you can't get there, figure out a way...it'll be worth it. Invite your friends. You'll be glad you did!!

Pray for me this week, this is always one of the busiest and most stressful weeks of the entire year. God will be faithful, of that I am sure!!

No comments: