Sunday, August 20, 2006

Update

OK, I have to type this quickly. I am in this house that has really weird electrical outlets and my laptop battery is about to die. I wanted to catch everyone up to speed. Joni was discharged from the hospital this morning. We are currently staying in a mission house that belongs to Temple Baptist Church. She is doing excellent. Anniston is doing amazing also. She is doing better day by day. Today was a really good day. She is breathing on her own more and more each day. She is such a precious gift from God. The doctor said that we may be able to start talking about moving her to Memphis after next weekend. That is provided everything goes well until then. The doctors and nurses here have been amazing and so helpful!! We love everyone and appreciate your prayers so much! Keep checking back for updates. I plan to try to put some pictures up tomorrow.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Todd and Joni,

Just wanted you to know that we love you and we are praying. Trinity Baptist is lifting up Anniston daily and my parents have a group in IN that are doing the same. God is giving you a wonderful testimony. I can't wait to meet your sweet baby girl.

Love Debbie Tygrett

Andrew N. said...

wow i guess news gets around fast you have like the whole world praying for you LOL but thats not a bad thing the more the better. and just to let you know i am praying for her and yal too. and i hope that your computer doesn't blow up from the weird eletrical outlets LOL. I hope she gets to come back to memphis so more people ,including me, can go see her.


Andrew Nelson

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you and Joni! God has blessed you with a new daughter AND a feisty one!! I praise God she is a fighter and will continue to ask Him to bless her with good health. We will continue to pray for you and your family. We love you.

Love~~Karen & Jim Curry

Anonymous said...

hey todd and joni,
im so happy to hear joni and the baby are doing good. i will continue to pray for them everyday.i hope you guys can come back home soon.
love katie

Anonymous said...

Todd and Joni,

Just wanted to let you know I'm praying for your family. We know God is still in the miracle business, just look at Anniston. Just a gentle reminder... Girls will be Girls.

Vicky

Anonymous said...

hey todd! i finally got your blog to pull up right for me. praise God for allHe does and provides. we will keep praying. mom & my sisterin law lisa are praying also.tell joni eric and i said hi. let us know if we can do anything for ya'll. love ya, heather

Anonymous said...

Hi Todd and Joni,

Please know we are praying for you guys! And also know you are very much loved.

Becky Mills

Anonymous said...

Todd and Joni,

Just wanted you to know we are praying for each of you - and you are right God is good! She obviously is already a pistol - I pray that everyone gets to come home to Memphis soon. Baby girls are awesome gifts -

We love yall,

Tommy, Wendy, Kelsey, Sean and Nick Fortner

Anonymous said...

Dear Todd and Joni,
Tried to send a message the other night,but I don't think I did it right. Anyway, just wanted you to know we have been and will continue to lift all of you up in prayer. We love you and hope to see ALL of you soon.
Love,Jackie Amos