Monday, August 21, 2006

Overwhelmed!

I am overwhelmed at how amazing God is! He has been so good to my family over this past weekend. I am sure that it seems crazy to someone who doesn't have a relationship with Jesus to say that God is good. I have constantly been reminded of God's faithfulness and His love for me. Another thing that has overwhelmed me is how many people love us and have been praying for us. We have had people in TN, SC, FL, GA, TX, VA, and several other states praying for our family. Wow! That is so awesome. If you know me well, you know that I would never ask a lot from people, but I will ask you to continue to pray!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

todd and joni,
i have put you and the baby on the prayerchair at my former church in boston and the college pastor said they are praying for her in staff today. im praying to
katie